Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm that girl...

...meaning, I am now that girl who talks about my pregnancy in weeks instead of months as if everyone knows what that means and I am that girl who thinks EVERYONE wants to see my ultrasound pics.  Well, I couldn't get this one to load in the last post, and I love the way eichelbaby has his/her little hands clasped together (bottom right corner), like he is a little anxious about something.  
And yes, the lumpy look of the face freaks me out, too- but that's just how these 3-D ones look sometimes, so don't worry.

While I am posting again, I will tell you about the first time I felt the little bean in there: I was reading on a Tuesday morning ... I think it was Luke 8.  Anyway, this man, Jarius's daughter had just died and he came to ask Jesus to heal her.  Jesus went to his house, took the little girl's hand and said "Child, get up!" and I felt squirming little elbows in my belly!  Isn't that crazy?  Jesus and Eichelbaby are already friends.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Beth, I haven't checked your blog in ages, but somehow I knew that an oncoming baby would prompt a post. I'm with Chara in that I wish you'd find out what the little thing is, but I guess you're the mom, so you get to decide things like that. Here's the link to my boss's baby blog if you want to check it out.

http://www.barfieldbaby.blogspot.com/

The Morginskys said...

the eich life is back in buisness! hooray for baby blogging!