Monday, September 21, 2009

Elijah: Month by Month

Oh little man, you are one today. I don't think I could have predicted how much fun I was going to have with this Eli adventure.

I think you seem older today, too. You are so close to walking. You can wave and clap and feed yourself. You are saying "no" and meaning it. Every time you see a dog, or hear a dog bark (or see a cat...) you say "dog, dog, dog." It sounds alot like "Da-da," but he is not offended. Actually, I think you speak in full sentences (and you seem to think so, too)- I just can't understand them, yet. You point at what you want, and try so hard to communicate. You also point to the sky constantly... I haven't figured out what that is about.

Looking back at pictures of you, it is hard to remember that you were ever that small, that skinny, and that... still. I know the days ahead are only going to get faster and messier, but I can't wait to see what you have up those tiny little sleeves for us!

September 21, 2009

August 2009. Eleven Months Old.

July 2009. Ten Months Old.

June 2009. Nine Months Old.

May 2009. Eight Months Old.

April 2009. Seven Months Old.

March 2009. Six Months Old.

February 2009. Five Months Old.

January 2009. Four Months Old.

December 2008. Three Months Old.

November 2008. Two Months Old.

October 2008. One Month Old.

September 21, 2008
8 pounds 4 ounces
20 inches

4 comments:

Blair McLeod said...

tear. I love it! he is so cute!!

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute. I am so glad that you were organized enough to take one every month. Haappy Birthday, Eli!

Ariana said...

Squeeeee! I love it, love it, love it. I think my favorite is 3 months, with the hat!! Happy Birthday E-dog!

rachelaine said...

My favorite is the 3 month too....he looks so smooshy and cuddly!