Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alright alright alright alright

Bad bloggers unite! I have some requests for pictures, and I mean to oblige.

Yes, I have ruminations on the new year, new decade. I have some adventures to share from the month since I last posted. We have had some lovely homey holidays with the people we love most. I will tell you about all those later. Or not. Maybe 2010 will be all about the present. For now, I will just share some pictures from our New Year's weekend with Ella and Will. This was
our fourth new year celebrated together, and the first one that we had snow!


This is our third snow of the year! Can you see the roofline
behind the big tree? That is our house.

Eli is impressed. And waiting for his dogs to return.

Burly mountain men.

Who knew burly men could sing? I believe this was "I Will Run After You" by Frank Black

Again, very impressed.

Eich men love down.

He sort of looks like a puffy little baby robot to me. I can't explain it.

at Joyce Kilmer

You'd never guess they are freezing their patooties off, would you?
It's a long way back to that Costa Rican sunshine!








4 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE YOUR BABY AND HIS DOWN BABY ROBOT BUBBLE. He makes me want to all-caps yell. Oh, how I miss him/you/y'all...grrrrrrrr.

Ariana said...

Yay! Finally! Oh for a spare car with which to drive to NC. :(

Beth said...

your spare car will need 4WD and lots of clearance and a very steady handed driver today. i think we are snowed in until sunday or so!

Anonymous said...

how's life ? bryceandbeth.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com