Thursday, January 29, 2009

4 Months

Another month older and wiser.
Here are some things that Eli now knows  about this wild world: 
1. My hands are tasty.  If only I could get them BOTH in my mouth at once.
2. Baths might actually be fun, not just totally mystifying.
3. I thought my mom is supposed to understand my every cry.  Why does she keep trying to feed me when I am tired?
4. My aunt Sarah always sings rap songs when she sees me. Interesting.
5. Boy do I love watching football with my Grandpa.  Big screen TVs are almost as great as ceiling fans!
6. Dad calls me Chigger, E-bo, and Chicken Bump.  I guess you can't trade in parents at this stage of the game...


3 comments:

Faye Craven said...

I didn't really think this was possible...but he's getting more cuter and more handsomer each month. i like this monthly picture session in the same place on the sofa...i'll have to remember that when we have a super chicken bump hero baby in our household.

Anonymous said...

great posts, Beth! he is aDORable. miss you
-td

rachelaine said...

he is so so so so beautiful!