Saturday, August 15, 2009

Can contact wearers cook with jalapenos?

I think the answer is no. I am wearing my glasses today.

But so glad you came over Harris and Job friends. Late night nachos are the best way to celebrate friends! Also, yesterday Bryce and I saw this in Dickson at the Roxy Theater:

District 9

It was so terrible and I was sitting there wanting to throw up, and then Bryce said the sweetest words for a special date: "you don't have to stay and watch this if you don't want to." So I promptly moved on to the second hour of this:

Julie & Julia

So much better. You know you've been married six years when it is just as romantic to watch movies separately. Of course we had to give each other complete plot re-caps afterwards. I cried again in the re-telling.

Mucho thanks to grandparents who love their Eli time!


2 comments:

rachelaine said...

oh my GOSH. the only night i saw zack all week, we decided a movie-date-night would be awesome, and i was so annoyed with district 9. alien movies are my favorite but that one was lousy.

Melanie said...

Can you tell me what you made with the jalapenos? I accidentally bought four at the farmers market yesterday.

The sign said "4 for $1." Instead of thinking, "Oh, that's 1 for 25 cents," I said, "Okay, give me four jalapenos."